Utilizing MaxPreps: Score Reporting Required for RPI
The UHSAA is partnered with MaxPreps to provide the UHSAA with the RPI, region standings. postseason brackets, scoreboards on UHSAA.org, stat leaderboards, team photos and more. All scores/results entered on MaxPreps or in the Teams by MaxPreps app display on UHSAA.org, MaxPreps.com and in the UHSAA Mobile app to power the RPI. Stats can be sent immediately to local media outlets using MaxPreps’ Send Stats feature.
Please review and update your schedules/rosters at this time on MaxPreps.com or in the Teams by MaxPreps app. You can return to MaxPreps to submit box score information after each game and edit your roster or schedule.
What is my responsibility as a coach?
- Create a MaxPreps account here (or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the school & sport you need access for) if you do not have one yet to get access to your team
- Make sure your schedule is accurate before the start of the season
- Input your roster before your first game of the season
- Enter scores/stats after each game on MaxPreps.com or in Teams by MaxPreps app . Directions on entering scores. SCORE reporting is required for baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, soccer and volleyball.
- Submit your varsity team photo in MaxPreps to appear in the UHSAA Tournament Program
- Keep your schedule, stats & roster updated on MaxPreps.com throughout the season
Coaches should download the Teams by MaxPreps app to update scores on their phone immediately after games. Coaches can also manage their schedule, roster, team photos and communicate with their staff and athletes in the app. The free app can be downloaded from the iTunes app store and the Google Play store. Coaches can also designate a team statistician on MaxPreps to report scores/stats if they choose.
Who can I contact with further questions? Coaches may contact MaxPreps at 800-329-7324 x1 or email@example.com with any questions. Support articles and videos on how to login, post scores and more are available at support.maxpreps.com. Coaches and ADs may also reach out to MaxPreps/UHSAA representative Josh Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your important role in making this partnership a success and best of luck this season!